Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fruit & Veggie Clipart FREEBIE

So it's a new year and that means new adventures.
I can't say that I really have a true resolution this year.
I'm not the best at stickin' to 'em anyway really.
To be honest, I just want to be happy.
Happy teachers make happy wives and you know what they say about a happy wife...
 
So to start off the year on a happy note- I took the plunge into clip art.
I love to doodle around and I've been toying with the idea of turning my doodles into clipart for about a year now.
It just isn't as easy as I thought ya'll!
Last year the hubs bought me this awesome little graphics tablet.
All professional and all.
At first I was all like "Ooo and ahhh"
But I just couldn't get used to the texture of a slippery screen and a stylus.
I simply need more control and that means goodbye
to the tablet and hello old school.
Pen and paper.
And now that fancy tablet collects dust.
So sad, really.
It's pretty.
 
But I digress.
 
My inspiration for this set came from the one and only, Miss Nelson.
Her Instagram pics have flooded my feed with gorgeous pictures of her latest juicing adventures!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A_FSEIHYSq4/UsO4rn6lEbI/AAAAAAAAF68/b7wNl_s-lXY/s1600/Slide1.png
I just love how our 'lil community of teacher bloggers can inspire each other!
 
I can't say this set is perfect- I am a perfectionist as ya'll know!
But here it is. My first fully finished clip art set!
Eekk!
 
It's yours free- because free makes me happy.
 
My only request is that you leave feedback on TpT.
Easy enough, right?
 
Click the picture to grab your set!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fruit-Veggie-Clipart-Set-FREEBIE-1043076
 
Enjoy!
On to my next inspiration...


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Kimberly,

Congrats on your first set of clip art! Love them! I found them on TpT and came by your blog. I'm your newest follower. Best wishes on your clip art journey :)

Kelli
Tales of a Teacher

Natalie said...

Love the set! You now officially have a folder in my clip art file :)

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

The Polished Teacher said...

Love the clip art! Fabulous for your first time! I would love to know the process of how to turn doodles into clip art for my personal use but I have failed many times before! What program do you use?

ThePolishedTeacher

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...